We are looking to fill this position in our Chicago, IL office.
At Hallsten Innovations, we develop custom electronics-based OEM solutions. We are building the Internet of Things (IoT) one innovative design at a time, and we need your help.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year relevant work experience.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Business level communication in English.
- Significant programming experience in either Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Specialist domains: Embedded/device systems, mobile optimized websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for
- Windows/Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.), third party libraries for either Android or iOS.
Hallsten Innovations offers medical, dental, and vision plans as well as a retirement savings match plan.
We’re looking for you. Reach out today.
Submit your creative cover letter and resume to careers @ hallsteninnovations.com today to be considered for this role.
About Hallsten Innovations Ltd.
Hallsten Innovations is a US (Midwest) based provider of custom designed IoT embedded electronic products and engineering services. Hallsten Innovations has served dozens of clients from a variety of market segments. Dozens of created products designs shipped to the tune of over 5 million devices worldwide. Hallsten Innovations prides itself with nimble teams that strive to collaboratively learn with relentless advocacy the custom solution needs of our clients and then deliver those custom solutions on-time, to-spec, and within budget.